Rhino® Wug with Vari-Layer (450g Heavy)Add to Wish List
The Rhino® Wug Vari-Layer® Turnout (450g Heavy) offers top quality and design, without compromise. The turnout's Vari-Layer® technology will keep your horse warm with less weight and bulk, and its innovative design details will impress you.
The Rhino® Wug with Vari-Layer® turnout comes with our three-year guarantee on waterproof and breathable performance for peace of mind because we like to acknowledge our confidence in our product's ability to deliver unrivaled satisfaction. The outer shell is cut from 1000D polypropylene, which is considerably tougher than the standard polyester normally used in turnout blankets. This tough outer sits above our unique waterproof and breathable layer and sandwiched between this protective shield and a shine-enhancing lining is 450g of premium Thermobonded fiberfill for the ultimate warmth and heat retention.
The original high-cut neck design with V-Front Closure eliminates wither pressure and, coupled with the front leg arches, gives your horse freedom to roam and graze without restriction. Safety is upheld with reflective strips offering greater visibility, a no-slip design, a tail-strap and three cross surcingles provide a secure fit.
Superior by design, this turnout comes in a range of beautiful colors with lasting performance you’ll enjoy for many years to come.
Material and Care
Unique barrier technology has a 1000D Polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
210D Embossed shine enhancing polyester lining.
- We would suggest that you have your turnouts professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag or turnout storage for the off-season.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
You can avail of our extended guarantee of 3 years for this turnout on waterproofness and breathability
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |