Rambo Micklem® Competition ReinsAdd to Wish List
The Rambo Micklem® Competition Reins are styled in quality leather boasting a confident rubber grip which offers an exceptional feel and rider experience.
Crafted to withstand wear, the reins' rubber grips incorporate a small raised circular pattern commonly referred to as bubble reins, to give exceptional grip even in wet weather. These leather reins are slimmer than many on the market and, as such, are an extremely popular choice with riders who prefer less bulk in their hands and more refined communication with their horse. Although they were designed to complement the Horseware Micklem 2 Bridle Range, the Rambo® Micklem® reins work perfectly well with other bridle choices.
Offered in two different rein lengths: Pony 139cm and Horse 154cm, these reins come in Black or Brown with matching rubber stoppers and exceptionally smart silver fittings, which allow for swift attachment.
Good looking and great performing reins!
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Bridles & Leather|