Rambo Micklem® Bit Strap - Brass - Large HorseAdd to Wish List
Small but essential, the Rambo® Micklem® Bit Strap - Brass Hardware is a replacement bit strap for your versatile Rambo® Micklem® Multibridle.
The Rambo® Micklem® Replacement Bit Straps are made from quality, eco-friendly vegetable tanned leather and feature classic brass hardware. Sold as a pair, these bit straps work harmoniously with your anatomical bridle to attach your bit correctly and securely.
Available in two sizes: Pony strap, length approx. 19cm and Large Horse strap, length approx. 24cm, these replacement additions are part of Horseware®'s ongoing commitment to giving horse owners sustainable solutions to add longevity to their purchases.
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mold and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Bridles & Leather|