Rambo® Ear NetAdd to Wish List
If insects bother your horse under saddle, the Rambo® Ear Net will rapidly become one of your horse's favorite pieces for summer riding! Thanks to its cool cotton micro-weave crochet construction with stretchy Lycra ears, this breathable ear net will deter even the smallest annoying insects from interfering with the highly sensitive ear area.
This ear net is a superb fly bonnet which moulds your horse's poll with softly structured ears and fits neatly under your horse's bridle without restriction. Available in a range of colors to beautifully coordinate with the Rambo® range, it offers ample room for customization and a stress-free, focused and relaxed horse. Easy to wash and care for, it's the professional's first choice.
Material and Care
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure any velcro is closed prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Pull into correct shape while damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |