Micklem® Rubber ReinsAdd to Wish List
The Micklem® Rubber Reins combine all the design and performance you expect from Horseware® quality.
These premium leather reins are made from eco-tanned buffalo leather, which is soft and flexible yet strong and durable. Featuring a pliable rubber grip, this pair of reins gives the rider a confident, secure feel on the rein contact, even in wet weather, making them ideal for all disciplines. Created to work harmoniously with our revolutionary anatomical Micklem® MultiBridle & Rambo Micklem® MultiBridle, the reins feature billet ends, classic brass fastenings and rubber rein stops.
High-quality leather rubber grip reins, made for lasting performance.
Available In Two Rein Lengths:
Pony & Cob rein length – 127cm
Super Cob, Horse and Large Horse rein length – 137cm
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mold and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Bridles & Leather|