Horseware Micklem® Deluxe Competition Bridle with ReinsAdd to Wish List
The 'All In One' solution for function and performance is the Horseware Micklem® 2 Deluxe Competition Bridle with Reins combining show quality with everyday comfort.
This stunning bridle bypasses pressure points with its unique configuration while managing the inevitable interactions with the sensitive areas of your horse's head, including the poll and ear area. This bridle considers internal mouth and tongue harmony and eliminates numbness or pain issues in the lower half of your horse's face with its distinctive design.
Unlike some low-fitting dropped nosebands, which can bring discomfort with breathing restrictions, the Micklem® Bridle noseband distributes pressure across a generous noseband design incorporating soft padding for a cushioned fit. This soft padding continues across the bridle headpiece, browband and cheekpieces, acknowledging these highly sensitive areas. The leather bridle features tongue-protective bit clips and comes with two sets of bit straps for an adjustable experience. A deluxe contrast stitch across the nose and browband completes this stunning competition bridle which comes with the Rambo Micklem® Competition Reins offering an exceptional feel in the hand and clear rein aids and communication with the horse.
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Bridles & Leather|