Horseware® Waterproof Fly Sheet Liner (0g Light)Add to Wish List
Offering more choice and flexibility with your fly sheet wear, the Horseware® Waterproof Fly Sheet Liner (0g Lite) accommodates a waterproof, polyester, UV protective and highly breathable outer with shine-enhancing polyester lining for added comfort.
The Horseware® Waterproof Fly Sheet Liner incorporates a shallow cut to prevent overheating, and thanks to its highly breathable properties, this featherlight liner is perfect for wet summer weather conditions and releasing trapped heat to minimize sweating. A lightweight single-front closure reduces weight and offers a quick change for an easy solution to wet weather at times when flies are still troublesome.
A brilliant choice for customers wishing to upgrade their horse's fly sheet to add an optional waterproof layer.
Material and Care
Waterproof polyester outer and polyester lining polishes the coat and keeps your horse dry and cool with an absorbent middle layer to wick away sweat.
210T Polyester Coated.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |