Horseware® Pony Liner (200g Medium)Add to Wish List
All the design and innovation of our horse liner range, cut and sized to fit your pony or small horse perfectly! The Horseware® Pony Liner (200g Medium) is part of our pony interchangeable liner range for our Rhino® turnouts, Amigo® Bravo 12 Plus and Amigo Bravo® 12 Original Turnouts.
Small but perfectly formed, these versatile breathable liners ensure that your mini friend is always perfectly dressed for colder weather, allowing you to choose the level of warmth your pony needs throughout the seasons.
The liners quickly and easily attach to the outer shell of the turnout via closed Velcro loops to the neck area and secure clips onto the back corners to prevent the liner from slipping when in use. Choose from four levels of warmth; 100g, 200g, 300g and 400g, all-embracing our Thermobonded fiberfill technology, which keeps your pony and petite equine friend warm for longer.
A single front closure and front leg arches offer extended freedom of movement. Because the liners are easily washed in a domestic washing machine, you won't require professional laundering as often - saving you time and money.
A quality addition to your blanket accessories, designed to make life easier.
Material and Care
Made with polyester outer and lining, with fiberfill.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |