Horseware Micklem® 2 Multi Bridle with Rubber ReinsAdd to Wish List
Embracing exceptional innovation with performance, the Horseware Micklem® 2 Multi Bridle with Rubber Reins offers the ultimate anatomical comfort and versatility in one highly adjustable multifunctional bridle design.
With just a few quick and easy adjustments, the Micklem® 2 Multi Bridle can transform from bridle to lunge cavesson to bitless bridle, making it a truly versatile piece of equipment in the tack room. One anatomical bridle design, three possibilities!
Styled in soft and supple eco-tanned buffalo leather, this adaptable bridle hyper-focuses on your horse's comfort through its unique combination of improved features. Our signature innovative curve feature allows the bridle to fit and sit more comfortably around the bit. At the same time, the enhanced curved comfort headpiece avoids nerve pressure placement around the sensitive poll area. The updated noseband delivers further comfort through a wider surface with buttery soft leather backing for a more pleasurable wearing experience.
The revised bottom back straps and improved browband design adds further harmony to this elegant bridle, and the rubber-covered reins with bullet ends offer an excellent feel and grip in all-weather riding. And because we care about our planet and your horse, this bridle's eco-leather is also REACH compliant, giving you further reassurance in your bridle choice.
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mold and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Bridles & Leather|