Horseware® Liner (100g Light)Add to Wish List
The Horseware® Liner (100g Light) allows you to upgrade the warmth on your horse's Horseware® blanket with ease! Compatible with all our liner system rugs, the breathable Horseware® Liner ensures less bulk, and more performance! Our simple system ensures that making blanketing choices is quick and easy, allowing you to be confident and agile in your decision-making without having to invest in too many blankets.
Horseware® liners give any compatible Horseware® blanket additional superior insulation properties – a superb accessory presenting less bulk makes more sense and provides better comfort for your horse. The liner attaches by Velcro loops to the neck area of the outer blanket, and clips onto the back corners to prevent the liner from slipping for a secure fit. Featuring the contoured neckline, single velcro front closure and our signature front leg arches for freedom of movement make this liner an obvious solution to your blanketing problems.
Material and Care
Made with polyester outer and lining, with fiberfill.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |