Horseware® Goat Coat (100g Light)Add to Wish List
Our quality, affordable blanket range isn't just for our equine friends! The Horseware® Goat Coat (100g Light) will also keep your goat cozy and dry in cold weather!
This waterproof goat jacket is ideal for show goats after clipping, elderly goats, or young goats. This waterproof and breathable blanket is cut from a robust 600D polyester outer with a coat polishing lining and a toasty 100G of technical Thermobonded fiberfill. This unique filling keeps your goat warm by delivering superior warmth and long-lasting heat retention.
The goat coat features an adjustable neck closure, adjustable belly band, and adjustable leg straps, allowing for a universal fit across all breeds of goat. The belly closure is fastened on the inside to keep mischievous 'friends' from unfastening the blanket for a safe and secure fit.
This unique blanket for goats is adjustable by approximately four inches to further accommodate various neck widths and girths. Finished with reflective strips for enhanced visibility, this goat jacket will protect your billy, buck, ram or kid in wet weather.
Material and Care
600D Polyester lining.
Shine enhancing polyester lining.
100g Polyester fiberfill.
- We would suggest that you have your blankets professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |