Horseware® Fly BootAdd to Wish List
The Horseware® Fly Boot is a slim-fitting, ultra-light breathable fly boot offering your horse exceptional leg protection against UV rays, flies and other annoying insects. Part of the Horseware® Fly Protection Collection, these fly boots are a super addition to your horse’s summer wardrobe to defend your horse’s legs against flies and other biting insects.
The innovative 3D constructed polyester air mesh outer, with a super soft fleece edging, not only increases comfort with wear but also helps to prevent flies from entering underneath the boots. These fly boots are the ideal choice for sensitive horses in warm weather given their cool design philosophy and with four strong adjustable straps, you can tailor the fit perfectly.
These fly boots with excellent air flow offer additional protection for those horses that react to biting insects, giving you peace of mind when your horse is enjoying his field time.
*Sold as a set of 4.
Material and Care
3D Air Mesh.
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |