Horseware® ECO Liner (100g Light)Add to Wish List
Made entirely from eco-friendly materials, the Horseware® ECO Liner (100g Light) is compatible with the Horseware® turnout and stable collection giving you a sustainable solution to upgrade your existing rugs' warmth easily!
The Horseware® ECO Liner adds a toasty layer without requiring two blankets, reducing bulk! The recycled fill keeps your horse dry, warm and comfortable and comes in four different weights, giving you the power to choose the combination whatever the temperatures. The shine-enhancing lining is gentle on your horse's coat, preventing friction and rubbing. The 'Velcro-Loop & Clip System' attaches easily and quickly to your Horseware® outer with a single front closure and delivers a comfortable and secure fit. The overall design, coupled with our unique Front Leg Arch detail, gives greater freedom of movement. It doesn't come any better than this multi-purpose blanketing solution!
With an average of 45 plastic bottles recycled with each liner, that's super news for eco-equestrians and the planet too!
Material and Care
Made with Eco-friendly rPet 210T Polyester fabric.
45 plastic bottles are recycled to create one liner.
Shine enhancing rPet lining.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |