Amigo® AmECO Bug Rug Fly Sheet (0g Light)Add to Wish List
Sustainable, breathable with 65% UV protection, the Amigo® AmECO Bug Rug Fly Sheet (0g Lite) provides excellent fly protection for your horse while championing a durable eco-recycled fabric.
Part of our exciting Eco Collection, this fly sheet features a skin-soft rPET polyester mesh, a technical fabric that drapes your horse's body to give comfortable, lightweight protection against fly irritation and UV rays with an extra-long tail flap. Made with an average of 114 recycled plastic bottles. A double straight front closure and two cross surcingles with adjustable tail strap keep this sheet secure, and the front leg arches allow for greater freedom of movement, whether they graze or play. The silky mane and shoulder tail flap lining help to reduce friction. It comes with a detachable hood and is compatible with our Horseware® Waterproof Fly Rug Liner, giving you more choices.
Eco-friendly without compromise, with exceptional quality and unrivalled performance that you'll return to for many more seasons.
Material and Care
Eco-friendly rPET fabric- made from recycled bottles.
114 plastic bottles are recycled to create one fly sheet.
Knitted rPET Polyester Net offering 65% UV protection.
Shine enhancing shoulder, mane and tail lining.
- We would suggest that you have your sheets professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |