Amigo® AmECO 12 Plus Turnout (0g Light)Add to Wish List
The Amigo® AmECO 12 Plus Turnout (0g Light) is part of our revolutionary ECO Collection, harnessing fabric technology and innovation with sustainability.
This incredible turnout takes advantage of rPET fabric properties to deliver an outstanding waterproof and breathable 1200 denier turnout blanket that we know you and your horse will love! Each turnout is made from an impressive 218 recycled plastic bottles on average to create a high-performing, sustainable rug that will serve you both well for many years to come.
Eco-equestrians not only love this blanket's sustainability values but also its exceptional design details too. Our disc front closure is quick & easy to secure, yet lightweight, and designed to help reduce weight on the shoulders. Our unique dual-leg arches and three cross surcingles allow your horse freedom of movement they can enjoy with confidence. With a detachable hood and compatibility with our wide range of Horseware® liners , this versatile Amigo® turnout takes contemporary design to a new level without costing the earth!
Material and Care
Eco-friendly rPET fabric- made from recycled bottles.
168 plastic bottles are recycled to create one turnout.
1200D rPET polyester outer.
Shine enhancing rPET lining.
- We would suggest that you have your turnouts professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag or turnout storage for the off-season.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |