Adagio BootsAdd to Wish List
The Horseware Adagio Boots are a new choice of leg protection, allowing maximum freedom for a moving leg without adding weight while offering protection. Each boot is extremely lightweight, weighing only 200g to support maximum freedom of leg movement.
The highly technical layered memory foam allows for a range of motion and flexibility while absorbing shock on impact. The high-quality Lycra lining is soft and smooth, with no internal seams or stitching, which helps to reduce the chances of rubbing and to support breathability. The overlap closure offers a snug fit without restricting movement or placing pressure on the fetlock joint.
The perfect boots for the horse owner who wants a versatile, all-round solution which protects your horse without restricting movement or adding unnecessary weight.
Material and Care
Highly Technical Layered Memory Foam.
High-quality, soft and smooth Lycra lining.
Hard-Wearing Outer Fabric.
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |