Rambo Micklem® Short GirthAdd to Wish List
The Rambo Micklem® Short Girth is a stylish short leather girth that pays optimum attention to performance and comfort in a unique girth design. Both eco-friendly and is made from vegetable tanned leather. The Micklem® short girth concentrates on a design which works from the inside - out to follow your horse’s shape with precision, yielding superior and secure fit.
The unique curved design short girth gives even pressure distribution around the rib cage and girth straps to provide more stability to the saddle and a more comfortable experience for your horse. It is shaped to allow for enhanced freedom of movement and reduce interference with your horse's elbows with an innovative groove incorporated, offering exceptional comfort when using a martingale strap around the girth. It also included a reinforced D Ring as an alternative and more comfortable method of attaching the clip to the girth to avoid any pinching. A superb choice for any rider looking for a short leather girth which combines good looks with anatomical comfort for your horse.
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 1 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Bridles & Leather|