Rhino® Turnout Hood (0g Light)Add to Wish List
The perfect companion for your Rhino® Original turnout rug, the Rhino® Turnout Hood (0g Light) is a waterproof and breathable hood made from a durable 1000 denier polypropylene with shine-enhancing, coat and skin-loving silky-feel lining - a tough yet smooth match for your hardworking Rhino® Original.
This detachable neck cover champions our unique barrier technology with a two-layered approach to protecting your horse against unpredictable weather and the elements. The 1000D polypropylene outer is a considerably stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout fabric, which actively protects the specialised waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath for double the protection.
A superb rug accessory from the incredible turnout rug collection from Horseware®, adding flexibility and versatility to your horse's wardrobe with a three-year guarantee on waterproofness and breathability.
Material and Care
Unique barrier technology has a 1000D Polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
Shine enhancing polyester lining.
- We would suggest that you have your turnout hoods professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
You can avail of our extended guarantee of 3 years for this turnout on waterproofness and breathability
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |