Rambo® Stable Rug (400g Heavy)Add to Wish List
Our classic Rambo® Stable Rug (400g Heavy), wins the battle against cold weather to keep your pony or horse snug and warm through even the most freezing temperatures.
This good-looking stable rug is made from strong and durable 1000D Ripstop polyester breathable outer with a cosy soft, breathable and moisture-absorbent microfibre lining to regulate your horse's temperature. Sandwiched between the rug's protective shell and the toasty lining is 400g of Thermobonded fiberfill delivering exceptional warmth and long-lasting heat retention.
The classic cut design incorporates easy-fix double front closure, cross surcingles and adjustable fillet string for a secure tailored fit with the added value of being compatible with the Horseware® liner system, giving you even more rugging choices and flexibility with just one fabulous stable rug!
More choice, more warmth and more performance from your stable rug!
Material and Care
Made from strong and durable 1000D Ripstop Polyester outer.
Cosy microfiber lining with thermobonded fiberfill.
Soft, breathable and absorbent lining.
- We would suggest that you have your rugs professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Stable Rugs & Sheets|