Rambo® Original Hood (150g Light)Add to Wish List
Protect your horse from the elements with the Rambo® Original Hood (150g Light). This practical neck cover is designed to partner with the Rambo® Original Turnout Rug with Leg Arches (Medium Weight). It is cut from the same robust waterproof and breathable 1000D Ballistic Nylon, making it a handy and hardworking addition to your rug accessories.
With a cosy 150g of Thermobonded fibrefill, this lightweight, contoured horse turnout hood also features an embossed, anti-static, anti-bacterial and shine-enhancing lining to support a healthy mane and skin.
Fastened to the Rambo® Original Turnout Rug with Leg Arches (Medium Weight) via a secure Velcro tab hood attachment, this hood is an easy dress solution for changeable weather conditions.
Additional protection as and when you need it. Part of the Horseware® range of removable horse hoods to keep your horse dry, clean and comfortable, whatever the weather.
Material and Care
1000D Ballistic Nylon waterproof and breathable outer fabric.
210D Embossed anti-static and anti-bacterial shine enhancing polyester lining.
150g Thermobonded Fiberfill.
- We would suggest that you have your turnouts hoods professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag or turnout storage for the off-season.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
You can avail of our extended guarantee of 3 years for this turnout on waterproofness and breathability
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |