Horseware Micklem® Long GirthAdd to Wish List
The Rambo Micklem® Long Girth champions comfort a nd performance in one intelligent girth design. Both eco-friendly and is made from vegetable tanned leather. The Micklem® ergonomic girth works with a brilliant yet unique principle of creating a girth design that starts from the inside - out to complement the precise shape of the horse, allowing for exceptional comfort and better performance.
The unique curved design of the Micklem® girth follows the shape of the horses rib cage to deliver proportionate pressure distribution around the area with equal loading on the girth straps to give a more comfortable experience for your horse. It is shaped to allow for greater freedom of movement and reduce interference with your horse's elbows encompassing an innovative groove within its design to allow total comfort by relieving pressure and any pinching that may occur on the sternum when using a martingale strap around the girth. It also features a reinforced D Ring buckle to attach the martingale to the girth. A brilliantly designed leather girth combining classic good looks with innovation and comfort for your horse.
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Bridles & Leather|