Horseware Micklem® 2 Multi BridleAdd to Wish List
The Horseware Micklem® 2 Multi Bridle is a multifunctional bridle with an outstanding anatomical design making it the ideal choice for busy horse riders who expect their tack to deliver on every level!
With quick and easy adjustments, the Micklem® Multi Bridle can be a bridle, lunge cavesson or a bit less bridle, all in one superior bridle design! This bridle eliminates any discomfort associated with pressure on the facial nerve network, poll area and ears. Its unique design pays attention to the internal mouth and tongue harmony and eradicates issues such as numbness to the lower half of your horse's face caused by pressure. Low fitting dropped nosebands can be associated with discomfort and, in some cases, breathing restriction. However, this bridle's arrangement considers the danger and trigger zones of your horse's face to present a bridle that champions comfort and an anatomical design with beautiful aesthetics. It comes with tongue protection clips, bit straps, curb groove strap and three strength levels, including a more substantial bitless strap option.
A versatile bridle that can do three jobs in one beautiful design.
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Bridles & Leather|