Horseware Micklem® 2 Competition BridleAdd to Wish List
Welcoming exceptional innovation with performance, the Horseware Micklem® 2 Competition Bridle is the anatomical comfort your horse needs in a bridle! Embracing a unique bridle design with an updated headpiece, the Micklem® Bridle eliminates pressure around your horse's sensitive poll and ears to alleviate discomfort and reduce tension. It has been created with an eco vegetable tanned leather which makes it soft and supple and has a very luxurious look.
Micklem reduces pressure from 5 points
- Poll & Ears
- TMJ area (Temporomandibular Joint)
- Sensitive nerve in front of face / cheek bone
- Protruding Molars and sensitive tissue inside the mouth
- Delicate tip of the nasal bone
Its clever design considers internal mouth comfort and dispels numbness issues in the lower face associated with unnecessary nerve pressure. The nose band further minimises any discomfort or breathing restrictions which can be associated with low fitting dropped nosebands. The bridle's intelligent design removes any possible discomfort and pain from under the tongue caused by unnecessary pressure leaving you with refined communication with your horse without pain.
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Bridles & Leather