Horseware® Liner (400g Heavy)Add to Wish List
Forget layering your rugs for a bulky, cumbersome, uncomfortable solution to warmer winter rugs. Smart horse owners choose Horseware® liners to give your rug superior insulation properties without doubling up on your rugs. Transform your Horseware® rugs into a cosy heavyweight rug with the Horseware® Liner (400g Heavy).
Adapting your existing rug to suit the changing weather is simple, quick and easy via secure Velcro loops to the neck area of the outer rug and clips onto the back corners to prevent the liner from slipping. Available in 100g, 200g, 300g and 400g liner weights, these ingenious breathable liners feature front leg arches for freedom of movement and a cosy Thermobonded fiberfill which keeps your horse warm with longer-lasting heat retention for maximum warmth with minimum weight.
All our liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine, making them an intelligent choice for busy horse owners who want their stable rugs and turnout rugs to look and perform their best all year round.
Material and Care
Made with polyester outer and lining, with fiberfill.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |