Horseware® Liner (300g Heavy)Add to Wish List
Some things are too good not to share, and the Horseware® liner system is one of them! Created to enjoy across the vast collection of our liner-compatible rugs! The Horseware® Liner (300g Heavy) combines versatility with performance.
This unique rugging system allows horse owners even greater choice when it comes to choosing to reduce or upgrade the warmth of their rugs with a range of liners that are quickly and easily attached to the outer shell of the rug, making life easier for you and ensuring your horse is always suitably dressed, even in unpredictable weather!
Choose from 100g, 200g, 300g and 400g breathable, Thermobonded fiberfill liners offering maximum warmth with minimal weight and bulk. Each liner attaches by Velcro loops to the neck area of the outer rug and clips onto the back corners to prevent the liner from slipping. A single secure Velcro fastening to the front and leg arches creates a comfortable and non-restrictive experience for your horse.
Even our 300g Horseware® liner and 400g liner can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine, ensuring your horse's coat and skin stay happy and healthy during those long rug-wearing months.
Upgrade your horse's stable rug or turnout rug today with maximum warmth with minimum weight and fuss!
Material and Care
Made with polyester outer and lining, with fiberfill.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |