Amigo® AmECO Combi (0g Light)Add to Wish List
Unpredictable summer weather can make selecting which field rug to use daily a tough choice, but with the Horseware® Amigo® AmECO Combi (0g Light), you have UV, water-resistant and breathable protection, as part of our Eco Collection, from biting flies that's reliable even if the weather forecast isn’t! This eco-friendly summer protection sheet incorporates a technical fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. It has a top waterproof section while the lightweight protective mesh sides help avoid overheating and keep your horse cool and comfortable.
Other features we know you'll love on the Horseware® Amigo® AmECO Combi includes 100% UV protection on the top section, disc front closure to reduce weight and extended belly coverage with Velcro closures supported by three straight surcingles. Dual leg arches offer a greater range of movement, and a PVC wipe-clean tail cord extra-long waterproof tail flap helps to protect from summer showers. A detachable hood is included to give you flexible options.
A dependable addition to your horse's wardrobe and for the eco-conscious equestrian, trusted quality which supports our planet.
Material and Care
Made from recycled plastic bottles.
Top: 100% rPet 1200D Polyester.
Side: 100% rPet Polyester Mesh.
190T rPet Polyester lining fabric.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |