Rhino® Original Stable Rug with Vari-Layer (450g Heavy)Add to Wish List
The Rhino® Original Stable Rug with Vari-Layer® (450g Heavy) is a classic cut stable rug combining state-of-the-art Horseware® innovation and technology to deliver superior warmth with lasting performance.
This heavyweight stable rug is a fantastic choice for the horse owner looking for a trustworthy stable rug to keep their horse warm and comfortable. The Rhino® Original Stable Rug embraces our Vari-Layer® technology which combines 450g Thermobonded fiberfill with additional layered warmth across your horse's back and hips for ultimate heat retention and comfort without the bulk and weightiness. The strong and durable 1000D polypropylene outer helps preserve the rug's long working life, and the V-Front Closure, cross surcingles, fillet string, and shine-enhancing lining are all details we know you will love.
An incredibly hardworking stable rug for your horse with assured quality from the Rhino® brand.
Detachable Hood Available Separately.
Material and Care
Made with strong and durable 1000D Polypropylene outer.
Polyester lining with thermobonded fiberfill and cozy fleece collar.
- We would suggest that you have your rugs professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Stable Rugs & Sheets|