Horseware® Eco Liner (400g Heavy)Add to Wish List
The Horseware® Eco Liner (400g Heavy) is the cost-effective, sustainable solution to upgrading your horse's range of horse rugs without costing the earth! Simply add one Horseware liner to your compatible turnout and save on purchasing an entirely new turnout.
The breathable Horseware® Eco Liner combines a clever Velcro-Loop and Clip System to attach quickly and securely to the Horseware® range of turnout rugs for an affordable alternative to buying a new heavyweight turnout rug. With 400g of cosy recycled fill, the liner incorporates a shine-enhancing lining to reduce the risk of rubbing, front leg arches and a single front closure for enhanced comfort and freedom of movement.
This eco-friendly liner offers the best winter rug solution for horses and gives hard-working horse owners even greater choice and exceptional value for money.
Material and Care
Made with Eco-friendly rPet 210T Polyester fabric.
An average of 45 plastic bottles are recycled to create one liner.
Shine enhancing rPet lining.
All materials used are eco-friendly.
rPet fabric made from recycled plastic bottles.
rPet Polyester outer, liner and fiberfill.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |