Horseware® Eco Liner (300g Heavy)Add to Wish List
The Horseware® Eco Liner (300g Heavy) is proudly created solely from sustainable materials and gives horse owners a sustainable solution to maximising their turnout rug choices while reducing carbon hoofprints!
This practical liner is perfect for the eco-friendly equestrian looking to upgrade their horse's turnout rugs without compromising the planet. On average, forty-five plastic bottles are recycled into each liner. That's forty-five fewer plastic bottles in landfill and now working effectively within our revolutionary technical rug liner! Featuring a unique Velcro-Loop and Clip System, the breathable liner securely and easily partners with our range of Horseware® rugs.
Echoing the design principles of our extensive range of horse rugs, this liner boasts 300g of cosy recycled fill to keep your horse warm and dry with a shine-enhancing lining which actively helps prevent rubbing. A single front closure and front leg arch pay attention to your horse's freedom of movement.
Innovation that doesn't cost the earth!
Material and Care
Made with Eco-friendly rPet 210T Polyester fabric.
An average of 45 plastic bottles are recycled to create one liner.
Shine enhancing rPet lining.
All materials used are eco-friendly.
rPet fabric made from recycled plastic bottles.
rPet Polyester outer, liner and fiberfill.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |