Amigo® Insulator Plus (550g Heavy)Add to Wish List
Harsh winter weather will have you turning up the heating dial with a stable rug that loves cold weather! The Amigo® Insulator Plus (550g Heavy) stable rug with a detachable neck cover is your cold weather defender to keep your horse warm and cosy, even in arctic temperatures.
This heavyweight rug is cut from a tough, durable 210D ripstop polyester outer. It boasts a toasty 550g Thermobonded fiberfill which offers superior warmth and heat retention without the weightiness or bulk normally associated with rugs of similar weight.
Following our classic cut design with double front closures for a secure fit, this practical, stable rug embraces adjustable cross-surcingles, tail string and a shine-enhancing silky lining for a fit and feel your horse will enjoy wearing.
And should you ever need even more warmth, this rug is also compatible with the Horseware® liner range, giving you and your horse more choices and more warmth when you need it in colder weather!
Detachable Hood Included.
Material and Care
210D Ripstop Polyester outer.
550g fiberfill for superior insulation.
Shine enhancing polyester lining.
- We would suggest that you have your rugs professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Stable Rugs & Sheets|