Amigo® Insulator Plus (200g Medium)Add to Wish List
The Amigo® Insulator Plus (200g Medium) stable rug with a detachable neck cover will keep your horse warm and comfortable as temperatures drop. The ideal stable rug for cooler days and nights, the Amigo® Insulator Plus stable rug champions Horseware® design and innovation.
This rug is made from a tough 210D Ripstop polyester outer with 200g of cosy Thermobonded filling and promotes our classic cut design with secure double front closures, cross surcingles, tail strap and string. Finished with a shine-enhancing lining to complement clipped coats or winter woollies!
Hood and liner loops make this rug incredibly versatile, compatible with the Horseware® liner collection, allowing horse owners to upgrade on rug warmth and weight as and when needed.
One practical, stable rug with multiple rugging possibilities.
Detachable Hood Included.
Material and Care
Made with 210D Ripstop Polyester outer.
Polyester lining with fiberfill.
- We would suggest that you have your rugs professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |
|Category||Stable Rugs & Sheets|