Horseware® Eco Liner (200g Medium)Add to Wish List
Double your horse's wardrobe and reduce carbon hoofprints with the Horseware® Eco Liner! This eco-friendly breathable rug liner is made entirely from sustainable materials. Team with your horse's existing liner-compatible turnout rug to increase the weight and warmth without needing two turnout rugs!
The Horseware® Eco Liner (200g Medium) features a Velcro-Loop and Clip System to easily and securely attach or remove from your Horseware® rug with cosy recycled fill to keep your horse warm and dry. Design highlights include a single front closure system, and front leg arch cut, offering exceptional freedom of movement. The shine-enhancing lining keeps coats and skin happy and healthy with an emphasis on helping to prevent rubbing with elevated comfort and performance throughout the liner's innovation.
The Horseware® Eco Liner reflects our ongoing commitment to a greener future and gives you the power as a horse owner to choose quality without compromising the planet.
Material and Care
Made with Eco-friendly rPet 210T Polyester fabric.
An average of 45 plastic bottles are recycled to create one liner.
Shine enhancing rPet lining.
All materials used are eco-friendly.
rPet fabric made from recycled plastic bottles.
rPet Polyester outer, liner and fiberfill.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |