Rhino® Turnout Hood (150g Light)Add to Wish List
The Rhino® Turnout Hood (150g Light) and the Rhino® Original Turnout are perfect partners in grime and wet and muddy conditions!
The Rhino waterproof and breathable neck cover is made from the same robust and incredibly durable 1000 denier polypropylene as the matching Rhino® rug. Polypropylene is a considerably stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material, giving horses that like to enjoy their field time in all weathers extended protection.
This detachable hood offers horse owners greater flexibility and choice. It features our unique barrier technology, which embraces two levels of defence against the elements with the robust outer protecting the technical waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
The 'silky-feel' lining is shine-enhancing and adds a luxurious feel to the hood, which comes with our three-year guarantee on waterproofing and breathability, giving you further reassurance in your wise choice.
Material and Care
Unique barrier technology has a 1000D Polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
Shine enhancing polyester lining.
- We would suggest that you have your turnout hoods professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
You can avail of our extended guarantee of 3 years for this turnout on waterproofness and breathability
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |