Rhino® Plus Vari-Layer Turnout (250g Medium)Add to Wish List
The Rhino® Plus Vari-Layer® Turnout (250g Medium) combines an extremely effective multi-layer approach to keeping your horse comfortable and protected in the field. The extremely tough 1000D polypropylene outer (stronger than standard polyester turnout material) protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath with 250g of technical Thermobonded fiberfill and a skin-kind lining provides your horse with the ultimate rugging experience - reliable defence against the elements and unwavering protection for your horse in unpredictable weather.
The Rhino® Plus with detachable neck cover, features our Surefit Neck Design, V-Front Closure and dual leg arches, which eliminate pressure around the shoulders, allowing for greater freedom of movement and comfort while grazing. The belly surcingles and tail strap continue the non-slip theme of this rug, even when rolling or laying down.
You'll love the reflective strips, wipe-clean tail cord, contoured detachable turnout hood and liner loops, making this rug compatible with the Horseware® liner range to give you multiple rugging options with just one fantastic turnout rug!
This incredible turnout rug comes with our three-year waterproof & breathability guarantee and will revolutionise how you rug your horse throughout the seasons for years to come.
Detachable Hood Included.
Material and Care
Unique barrier technology has a 1000D Polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
Comes with shine enhancing polyester lining and thermobonded fiberfill.
- We would suggest that you have your turnouts professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag or turnout storage for the off-season.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
You can avail of our extended guarantee of 3 years for this turnout on waterproofness and breathability
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |