Rhino® Plus Reflectech Vari-Layer Turnout (250g Medium)Add to Wish List
The Rhino® Plus Reflectech Vari-Layer® Turnout (250g Medium) rug champions our Vari-Layer® technology, which offers more warmth with less weight. Enveloped in an interwoven reflective 1000D Ripstop polypropylene yarn outer, it illuminates in low lighting conditions for added safety.
Comprised of three layers, the extremely tough outer is supported by an additional inner waterproof and breathable layer for double the protection against unpredictable weather. This second skin also ensures that even if the outer layer is damaged, your horse still has protection in the field. A Thermobonded fibrefill generates superior, long-lasting heat retention, and thanks to the layered technology, it also reduces the weight of the rug by 20%, ensuring you and your horse enjoy a lighter rug experience without compromising on heat and performance.
The medium-weight turnout rug comes with a detachable hood, and rug design highlights include a V-Front Closure and Surefit Neck Design to help prevent rug pressure points, dual leg arches for freedom of movement and exceptional belly coverage. Liner loops offer even greater choice and flexibility with the Horseware® liner range ensuring you can adapt the rug easily and quickly for cold weather.
It comes with our Rhino® three-year waterproof & breathability guarantee.
Material and Care
Unique barrier technology has a 1000D Polypropylene Reflective outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
Comes with shine enhancing polyester lining and thermobonded fiberfill.
- We would suggest that you have your turnouts professionally cleaned.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag or turnout storage for the off-season.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
You can avail of our extended guarantee of 3 years for this turnout on waterproofness and breathability
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |