Horseware® XL Liner (100g Light)Add to Wish List
Big on sizing and performance, the Horseware® XL Liner (100g Light) is compatible with our range of XL turnout rugs for big horses, giving you more rugging choice and greater flexibility with your existing Horseware® rug collection.
Thanks to the 100g Thermobonded fiberfill, this liner delivers consistent warmth with minimum bulk and weight. It can be quickly and easily attached to the shell of your rug via secure Velcro loops to the neck area and clips to the back corners to keep your horse appropriately dressed according to the temperature.
Compatible with all liner system XL rugs, this non-slip solution lets you manage your horse's turnout rug choice in any conceivable weather condition.
Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine, helping to keep your horse's skin and coat healthy and happy. The 210T polyester outer and lining also offers incredibly high strength and durability for lasting performance. Finished with a single front closure and dual leg arches for freedom of movement.
A multiple turnout rug solution for the smart horse owner.
Available in Standard Horse & XL Horse.
Material and Care
Made with polyester outer and lining, with fiberfill.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
- Ensure all velcro is closed and clips/straps are attached prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your original packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |