Sportz-Vibe ZX Horse Rug – Wireless Massage Rug
Small 5’3 -5’9 (110-125cm)
Medium 6’0-6’6 (130-145cm)
Large 6’9-7’3 (155-165cm)
Following the success of Sportz-Vibe®, a gentle, non-invasive massage rug, Sportz-Vibe® ZX was created to meet market demand for a completely wirelessly controlled massage rug.
- Polyester net outer.
- Super breathable net outer to prevent overheating with detachable hood. Adjustable multi sizing front. Elasticated surcingles. Elasicated tail string. Panel pockets easily accessible from the outside of the rug. 15 panel pocket options for massage.
- The latest wireless technology, allowing for a single remote to wirelessly control the integrated massage panels.
- Four treatment panels come with rug as standard, with the option to buy more panels.
- The ability to simultaneously treat a maximum of six locations at one time.
- Built in battery with a battery life indicator in each panel.
- Easy access to panels by the panel pockets which are located on the outside of the rug.
- 15 different pocket locations, for a wide range of treatment areas on the horse, including the neck, shoulder, back and hind end.
- Three different frequency settings, gentle, moderate and a combination gentle and moderate setting, allowing you to customize the massage based on your specific horse’s needs.
- Lightweight mesh rug material, allows for ultimate comfort to the horse, ensuring the horse does not over heat during the massage treatment.
- Adjustable sizing to offer three different sizes in one rug, allowing for a secure fit depending on each horse’s build.
HOW IT WORKS
Massage therapy is one of the oldest known methods of therapy and is renowned for its ability to promote healing. Massage can help to reduce stiffness and soreness and support blood supply to muscles.
Sportz-Vibe’s massage action is gentle enough that it won’t over work your horse’s muscles but will help to reduce muscle tension. The massage panels are removable which allow you to target specific areas.
If you require any information or support in relation to how to use the product please contact email@example.com
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||0g||Black with Black & White||€779.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.