Sportz-Vibe® ZX Horse Blanket – The Wireless Version
Medium 6’0-6’6 (130-145cm)
Large 6’9-7’3 (155-165cm)
Following the success of Sportz-Vibe®, a gentle, non-invasive massage blanket, Sportz-Vibe® ZX was created to meet market demand for a completely wirelessly controlled massage blanket.
- Polyester net outer.
- Super breathable net outer to prevent overheating with detachable hood. Adjustable multi sizing front. Elasticated surcingles. Elasicated tail string. Panel pockets easily accessible from the outside of the blanket. 15 panel pocket options for massage.
- The latest wireless technology, allowing for a single remote to wirelessly control the integrated massage panels.
- Four treatment panels come with blanket as standard, with the option to buy more panels.
- The ability to simultaneously treat a maximum of six locations at one time.
- Built in battery with a battery life indicator in each panel.
- Easy access to panels by the panel pockets which are located on the outside of the blanket.
- 15 different pocket locations, for a wide range of treatment areas on the horse, including the neck, shoulder, back and hind end.
- Three different frequency settings, gentle, moderate and a combination gentle and moderate setting, allowing you to customize the massage based on your specific horse’s needs.
- Lightweight mesh blanket material, allows for ultimate comfort to the horse, ensuring the horse does not over heat during the massage treatment.
- Adjustable sizing to offer three different sizes in one blanket, allowing for a secure fit depending on each horse’s build.
HOW IT WORKS
Sportz-Vibe’s massage action is gentle enough that it won’t over-work your horse’s muscles, but will effectively reduce muscle tension, and removable massage panels mean you can target a specific area.
Massage therapy is one of the oldest known methods of therapy, and is renowned for its ability to promote healing. Massage can help to reduce pain, improve blood supply to tissue, and reduce inflammation in horses that are suffering from long term muscular back problems. By encouraging the lymph system to move, massage helps to drain inflammation and stimulate repair to damaged tissue.
- Reduces pain
- Improves blood supply to tissue
- Relaxes muscles
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves quality of life
|Horse||0g||Black with Black & White||€639.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.