BLANKET SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
PONY SIZE: 3’9 – 5’9 (75cm – 125cm)
- Unique barrier technology has a 1000D polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
- Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
- Comes with anti-static, anti-bacterial polyester lining and thermobonded fiber fill.
- Surefit Neck design with V-Front closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, liner loops, cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fiber fill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Detachable hood included.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Heavy 400g||Charcoal with Light Purple check with Charcoal & Light Purple||€279.95|
|Horse||Medium 200g||Charcoal with Light Purple check with Charcoal||€252.95|
|Pony||Medium 200g||Charcoal with Light Purple check with Charcoal||€190.95|
|Horse||Lite 0g||Charcoal with Light Purple check with Charcoal & Light Purple||€239.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.