Rhino® Original with Vari-Layer®
The Rhino® Original, still going strong.RUG SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
- Unique barrier technology has a 1000D polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
- Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
- Rhino Original comes with anti-static, anti-bacterial polyester lining and thermobonded fibrefill.
- Classic original cut with double front closures.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, hood and liner loops, cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fibrefill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Hood available separately.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Heavy 450g||Charcoal/Blue/White check & Grey||€204.95|
|Horse||Medium 250g||Charcoal/Blue/White check & Charcoal
|Horse||Lite 0g||Charcoal/Blue/White check & Grey||€159.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
Size: S – XL
Weight: 250g | 0g
Colour: Charcoal/Blue/White check & Grey
Size: S – XL
Colour: Charcoal/Blue/White check & Charcoal
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.