Rhino® Original Stable
- Strong and durable 1000D polypropylene.
- Antibacterial, anti-static, shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fiber fill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Classic cut design with double front closures.
- Cosy fleece collar around the neck.
- Integrated wither pad to lift the blanket which aids in preventing mane or wither rubs.
- Adjustable fillet string.
- Cross surcingles for secure fit.
- Detachable hood available separately.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Heavy 450g||Charcoal Grey & White Check with Grey||€140.95|
|Horse||Medium 250g||Charcoal Grey & White Check with Charcoal||€119.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.