Rambo® Supreme with Vari Layer®
BLANKET SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
- The strongest and most durable turnout material on the market. 1000D Ballistic Nylon waterproof and breathable outer.
- Anti-static and anti-bacterial lining, with thermobonded fiber fill.
- Uses Vari-Layer® Tecnology.
- Surefit Neck design with V-front closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, wipe clean tail cord, liner loops, three secure cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fiber fill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Comes with detachable hood.
- Rambo Supreme with Vari-Layer® technology uses additional layers of thermobonded fiber fill across the back and hip for the ultimate in heat retention and comfort, with less weight.
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.