Rambo® Summer Series Turnout
The ultimate trans-seasonal rug for mild climates. This turnout will take your horse from spring through to autumn.RUG SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
- Bringing the best in technical softshell materials to the Rambo® range, the Summer Series turnout offers a waterproof and breathable top section.
- With polyester mesh sides and 600D drip strip.
- Silky Polyester mane lining and removable liner.
- Waterproof and breathable softshell top section to prevent the horse from getting wet during summer showers. Add the 100g liner to keep the chill off as temperatures drop over night.
- Improved design to relieve wither pressure.
- Polyester mesh sides allow maximum breathability and airflow to keep your horse from overheating on hotter days.
- Elasticated cross surcingles offer improved fit with V-Front closure system to remove pressure from the shoulder and chest area.
- Smooth polyester mane, tail and shoulder lining, wipe clean tail cord.
- Detachable hood & 100g liner included.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||0g + 100g Liner||Navy & Grey with Navy||€209.95|
|Horse||0g + 100g Liner||Grey/Burgundy with Black & Burgundy||€209.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.