Protects against flies and sunlight.
BLANKET SIZE: 5’0 – 7’3 (100cm – 165cm)
- Made from unique patented fabric that is super soft and comfortable.
- Offers UV protection and maximum breathability.
- Extremely durable fabric which is built to last for many seasons.
- V-front closure with Surefit neck design.
- Leg arches.
- Three straight surcingles and belly protection.
- Shine enhancing shoulder and mane lining to prevent rubbing.
- Supersized tail flap with silky lining.
- Tail strap.
- Removable neck cover included.
* Compatible with waterproof fly blanket liner.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.