Rambo® Optimo Stable Sheet
- Made with 1000D Ripstop polyester outer.
- Shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Surefit neck design with adjustable innovative front piece to prevent rubbing on the underside of the neck and chest.
- Rambo® Split technology to give the ultimate freedom of movement.
- Padding on the wither lifts the rug to prevent mane or wither rubs.
- Wipe clean tail cord, tail flap, three straight surcingles.
|Horse Size||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Black with Tan, Orange & Black||€136.95|
|Horse||Navy with Beige, Baby Blue & Navy||€136.95|
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.