Rambo® Optimo Stable Rug
- Made with strong and durable 1000D ripstop polyester outer.
- Antibacterial, anti-static, shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fibrefill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Surefit neck design to give freedom of movement.
- Rambo® Split technology to give the ultimate freedom of movement.
- Adjustable innovative front piece to prevent rubbing on the underside of the neck and chest.
- Padding on the wither lifts the rug to prevent mane or wither rubs.
- Detachable hood available separately.
- Wipe clean tail cord: elasticated PVC covered cord, easy clean, offers more flexibility to take pressure off fittings and straps.
- Liner loops: compatible with Horseware® liners allowing to easily change a rug’s weight depending on the weather.
- Tail flap for maximum coverage.
- Three straight surcingles.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Heavy 400g||Navy with Beige, Baby Blue & Navy||€219.95|
|Horse||Medium 200g||Navy/Burgundy, Teal & Navy||€202.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
Size: XXS – XL
Weight: Medium 200g
Colour: Navy with Beige, Baby Blue & Navy
Black with Tan, Orange & Black
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.