Rambo® Hoody (with free fly mask)
Our premium hoody blanket which acts as a full body barrier to protect your horse from summer skin irritations.
BLANKET SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
PONY SIZE: 4’3 – 5’3 (85cm – 110cm)
- Durable close woven 1000D polyester to prevent irritation from even the smallest of flies.
- Material is super soft, comfortable and made to last for many seasons.
- Offers maximum breathability and UV protection.
- Integrated neck cover to include ears.
- V-front closure and Surefit neck design.
- Leg arches, three surcingles and extended belly protection.
- Silky shoulder and mane lining to avoid rubbing.
- Supersized tail flap with silky lining and tail strap
- Free fly mask included.
* Wear with field safe headcollar for added security.
* Compatible with waterproof fly blanket liner.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||No Fill||Ice Green/Green||€157.95|
|Pony||No Fill||Ice Green/Green||€125.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.