RUG SIZE: 5’6 – 7’0 (115cm -160cm)
- 600D polyester waterproof outer, breathable to point of dripstrip.
- Antibacterial, anti-static, shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Fiberfill insulation point of dripstrip.
Features & Benefits
- Fully integrated neck offering one weight from ears to tail.
- Classic Front: secure closure sits align with the point of shoulder.
- Double fastened for added security.
- Front Leg arches: unique design to maintain freedom of movement.
- Two cross surcingles.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Heavy 350g||Dark Blue/Dark Blue & Red||€109.95|
|Horse||Medium 200g||Black with Turquoise & Black||€98.95|
|Horse||Lite 0g||Dark Blue/Dark Blue & Red||€83.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.