IONIC Rider Glove
Details & Care
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY for improved hand and finger circulation
- Synthetic/stretch PU
- Elasticated easy fit cuff
What is IONIC?
IONIC is a support range that incorporates negative ion therapy using formulated tourmaline screen printing. Negative ions are air molecules that have gained an electron to get a negative charge. Tourmaline is a naturally occurring crystal that when ground down to powder form releases an electric charge. The charge released will then convert the surrounding air molecules to negative ions.
How does it effect the body?Negative ions are predominately absorbed by the body through the skin. When they enter the blood they convert the charge of the body’s molecules to a negative charge. The energy released during this bonding encourages and promotes regulation of the body’s mechanisms.
The energy released affects the configuration of water molecules of the blood improving their hydration capacity. This makes bodily fluids such as blood cells, lymph and fats more mobile, increasing and improving circulation.
- Negative ions stimulate and regulate the circulatory system and increase cells ability to absorb and use oxygen. This helps to increase oxygen delivery to cells and tissue.
- Helps to improve the permeability of cells prototype plasma membranes, encouraging a faster metabolic rate.
- Helps to speed up oxidation of serotonin in the blood, contributing to mood levels and pain relief.
- Aids in regulating enzyme activity.
- Increased oxygen levels in the blood and a faster delivery of oxygen to the brain helps to improve concentration.
- Increased oxygen levels in muscle tissue contributes to greater energy during physical activity.
- The alteration of enzyme activity can aid in strengthening the body’s natural defences and immune system.
- Negative ions contribute to the reinforcement of collagen production.
- Improved blood circulation can reduce blood pressure.
- Promotes more efficient removal of toxins from the body.
- Regulation of the pH balance of bodily fluids.