Horseware® Optimo Liner
BLANKET SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
- Made with polyester outer and lining, with fiber fill.
- Incorporating the Optimo Split technology this liner is suitable for all Optimo blankets with the liner symbol.
- A simple system, Horseware® liners give your blanket superior insulation properties without the need for 2 blankets.
- The liner attaches by Velcro loops to the neck area of the outer blanket, and clips onto the back corners to prevent the liner from slipping.
- Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Heavy 400g||Black with Black||€102.95|
|Horse||Heavy 300g||Black with Black||€94.95|
|Horse||Medium 200g||Black with Black||€89.95|
|Horse||Lite 100g||Black with Black||€81.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.