Horseware® Amigo® Plant Dye Turnout
Horseware Ireland cares about the future of our planet and we will continue our journey towards total sustainability.
RUG SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
The Horseware® Amigo® Plant Dye Turnout is our first turnout made from natural dye. Harnessing natural dying practices, the water used within the production process can be recycled and reused again creating zero drainage.
Features & Benefits:
- Strong, waterproof and breathable 1200D Polyester outer.
- Shine enhancing polyester lining to prevent rubbing.
- Light fibrefill insulation keeping your horse warm and comfortable.
- V-Front closure and Surefit Neck design, removes pressure and prevents rubbing of the shoulder.
- Detachable hood included, adapt to suit your horse and weather conditions.
- Three Cross Surcingles for a secure fit.
- Dual Leg Arches for freedom of movement and maximum belly coverage.
- Liner Loops, compatible with the Horseware liner system for versatile rugging in changing weather conditions.
- Reflective Strips for added safety.
- Tail strap to keep the rug in place.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.